Protocol version 13270
Exe version 188.8.131.52 (csgo)
Exe build: 11:55:16 Apr 23 2014 (5645) (730)
Release Notes for 4/23/2014
- The options menu now has a setting for specifying which command will enable the mouse on the scoreboard. The option has a few presets but any command may be set using the convar cl_scoreboard_mouse_enable_binding directly (e.g. ‘cl_scoreboard_mouse_enable_binding +jump’).
- Fixed uninitialized scorecard for competitive matches being visible.
- Improved lobby performance.
- Added saving of inventory sort and filter dropdowns.
- Fixed chat window scroll bars getting stuck at the top/bottom.
- Fixed scoreboard mouse input when watching gotv.
- Added a new trigger (trigger_bomb_reset) that teleports dropped bombs back to a valid in-play position. This is intended to be used in player-inaccessible areas where a dropped bomb cannot be retrieved.
- Bots no longer see through tools/toolsblock_los func_brushes (npc line-of-sight blockers).
- Bot maximum vision distance can be set per-map by “Bot max vision distance” in info_map_parameters. Default is unlimited.
- Prop doors (prop_door_rotating) that are in the process of opening or closing can be checked to see if they are “Locked” and if so, ignore player +use.
– Enabled collision on arch corners (Thanks NBK!)
– Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck
– Added bomb teleport trigger to prevent bomb falling out of playable area
– Closed off dumpster in chokepoint near bombsite B
– Improved signage
– Fixed players being able to climb down elevator shaft
- In Official Competitive matchmaking, the initial warmup timer will now start at 5min and reduce to 30s when the last player connects.
- In Official Competitive matchmaking, if any player has not connected by the end of warmup, they will receive an abandon and the match will be aborted.
- Fixed vote accounting in cases when players disconnect while the vote is in progress.
- Fixed a bug related to purchasing armor.
- Fixed smoke grenades popping again when thrown into more than one molotov fire in a row.
- Smoke volumes are now more consistently shaped with the particles more evenly distributed. The overall shape is now round and no longer square.
- Increased minimum distance from the center of a smoke grenade volume in which a player’s view will be completely obscured by smoked.
- Fixed some “micro hitches” related to picking up weapons with custom finishes and new players joining a game.
- Fixed several potential crashes.
- Fixed some Coach bugs
– Fixed radar and overview maps for coaches not behaving like players.
– Fixed scoreboard item status for coaches not behaving like players.
- Added support for concommand spec_player_by_name for in-game spectators.
- Improved Official Competitive matchmaking scheduler to support more than 65,535 users playing competitive matches concurrently.
- Default USP, M4A1-S, and CZ-75 Auto weapons that are on the ground will show the correct names in “swap for” message.
- Decoy grenades now work properly for the USP-S, M4A1-S, and CZ75 Auto.
- Steam accounts that have never played CS:GO can now purchase and receive CS:GO inventory items via Steam Trading.