Release Notes for 2/12/2014
Protocol version 13220
Exe version 220.127.116.11 (valve)
Exe build: 21:35:44 Feb 11 2014 (5574) (730)
- Added the CZ75-Auto as a new stock pistol that is a loadout alternative to the P250. Its stats are identical to the P250′s with the exception of being fully automatic and having only two magazines.
[ CS:GO Weapon Case #3 ]
- Introducing the CS:GO Weapon Case #3, comprised entirely of pistol finishes, including finishes for the new CZ75-Auto.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Weapon adjustments based on data collected:
– Increased Aug recoil
– Reduced Aug rate of fire
– Reduced Aug and Sg553 scoped run speeds
– Increased Desert Eagle accuracy recovery by 2.5%
- Improved scope visuals for Aug and Sg553.
- Aug now has a new firing sound.
- Pressing the walk key while running now properly decelerates your speed to walking instead of instantly capping it.
- Fixed regression that broke environment fog not being reduced when zoomed with a scoped weapon.
[ UI ]
- Added text filter to loadout.
- Added peel animation when player cycles position.
- Fixed enemies on the square radar not rotating to match their view.
- Fixed teammate colors sometimes shuffling on some panels when a player disconnected in Competitive Mode.
- Crosshair style 2 (Classic) has been changed to accurately show weapon accuracy.
- Added some ConVars to be used with crosshairstyle 2 (Classic) to allow users to further customize how they want it to display. (cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio)
[ MAPS ]
– Improved visibility.
– Removed small cover on CT side of Bombsite B.
– Drastically reduced the number of trashcans.
– Widened tunnel near T spawn.
– Widened lower door in park connector.
– Widened corridor near CT sniper room.
[ MISC ]
- Fixes to improve game stability during startup.
- Added diagnostic info to debug video config reset.
- Fixed dedicated server to write steam_appid.txt
- Fixed several game server memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug causing certain workshop maps to re-download every time the game is launched.