Protocol version 13230
Exe version 126.96.36.199 (valve)
Exe build: 17:20:37 Feb 19 2014 (5574) (730)
The previous update has been pinned as ‘feb_14’
Release Notes for 2/20/2014
[ OPERATION PHOENIX ]
- Started Operation Phoenix
- Operation Phoenix Passes are available for purchase. They provide access to:
– Eight maps, chosen by the community, available on official CS:GO matchmaking for all game modes.
– An upgradable Operation Coin, that tracks all competitive matchmaking statistics for the duration of the event.
– Exclusive access to the new Operation Phoenix Case, with 13 Community-Created Weapon Finishes.
- Teammate Colors:
– Added convar cl_color to allow players to set their preferred teammate color index.
– Renamed teammate colors convar to cl_teammate_colors_show and added option to display Color Letters over teammate colors in competitive (“cl_teammate_colors_show 2″).
– Teammate preferred color can now be chosen when in a lobby and displays above player avatars.
- Damage can no longer be done to teammates during a freeze period in any mode.
- Fixed cs_baggage skybox texture.
- Fixed cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1 and cl_teamid_overhead 0 not hiding the overhead player arrows.
- Fixed player flair icons getting cropped on avatars in the lobby.
[Aug and SG556]
- Scope dot no longer fades too quickly during online play.
- Scope dot is slightly more visible against bright backgrounds.
- Scope dot is now tinted using the player’s crosshair color settings.
– Smoothed out movement on truck in Bombsite A
– Simplified cover in bombsite B
– Removed some trees in upper park
– Smoothed out ground in canal
– Removed small walls near playground entrance
– Tweaked cover in playground
– Small fence at birthday area no longer block bullets/grenades
– Simplified corridor to CT sniper position
– Improved player visibility
– Improved performance
– Made wallbanging through large metal doors consistent
– Added back pretty lighting in bombsite B
– Made it possible to throw grenades through skylights in warehouse
– Fixed some graphical bugs
- Added support for threaded socket processing on clients and servers.
- Significantly reduced the size of client connect packet to be below MTU.
- Optimized split packet processing sequence.
- Client address is no longer transmitted in official game events or saved in official GOTV demos.
- Client P2P NAT requests are now always rejected when connected to a game server.